- Intellectual property rights
- Personal data
- Other websites
- How to contact us
We apply our (this) Legal Policy for our company, PDS Vision Group AB and its subsidiaries.
PDS Vision Group (org.nr 556747-1346) is a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Sweden. Its registered office is Stora Åvägen 19 B, 436 34 Askim, Sweden.
All references to “PDS Vision Group AB”, “PDSVision” on this website should normally be read as referring to PDSVision Group AB or its subsidiaries.
Information which is published on PDSVision´s websites is only intended as general information. There is a risk that the content of this website is neither exhaustive nor completely updated. Any use of information on this website is done at the user’s own risk. PDSVision is not responsible for, and has no obligations as regards, information on PDSVision´s website or information on another website with a link to or from PDSVision´s website. Any quotes, offers or other pricing information displayed on or downloaded from PDSVision´s websites shall not be a binding commitment on PDSVision or its affiliated companies. PDSVision in its sole discretion, may accept or reject any order for products or services.
3. Intellectual property rights
PDSVision and the PDS Box are trademarks or registered trademarks being the property of PDSVision. PDSVision reserves all rights to the mentioned trademarks.
All content including images, text and graphics are copyrighted. They may not be copied, changed or used on other websites without written approval from PDSVision. Some contents on our websites are subject to copyright by those who made them available.
PDSVision Group AB and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“We” or “PDSVision”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
4.1 Personal data
We may collect the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our internal or external web sites.
- Details of your visits to our sites, including, but not limited to, traffic data, data on the site pages you visit, weblogs and other communication data, if required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Information you provide to us in connection with general marketing and other business services.
- Information you provide to us when you visit our facilities or at an event that PDSVision is a participant or sponsored (fully or partially) by PDSVision.
When you visit any of our websites, we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, domain name, operating system and browser type, certain hardware information and other technical information. This is information about visiting actions and patterns and use of certain software products, and does not identify any individual except where the user settings configured by the user to provide personal information.
This will help us provide you with a good experience when you browse any of our sites and also allows us to improve our websites.
We may collect information through web tracking tool for your web browsing activities such as the address of the page you visit, address referrer page you had previously visited, the time spent viewing the page, your Web environment, and your display settings. We do this for optimizing your browsing experience and provide you with relevant information about our products and services.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer and contains information. Cookies are normally used to improve the site for visitors. There are two types:
- The first saves a file that remains in the visitor’s computer. The file is used e.g. to the visitor easier to use the site according to their preferences and interests.
- The second type is called a session cookie. Meanwhile the visitor is on a web page, a temporary cookie is stored in your computer’s memory. Session cookies are deleted when the user closes their browser. No personal information such as email or name, is stored on the visitor.
If you do not want cookies stored on your computer, you can turn even the feature in your browser settings. Then no cookies will be stored, but you will not be able to use certain features of the website.
What does the law say?
All visitors to a website that contains cookies should be informed that:
- the website includes cookies,
- what the cookies are used for, and
- how cookies can be avoided
- visitors must also consent to cookies being used
The cookie does not contain personal information, but enables us to remember your web browser so that we can adapt the functions of our website and our statistics system to your needs.
To Affiliates and Subsidiaries.
4.3 Other websites
Our sites may from time to time contain links to and from websites of our business partners, industry forums and other sites that are relevant to our products and services. In addition, certain functions within our websites we link to/use of third party suppliers, for example, when you visit a page with the videos embedded from, or links to YouTube. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility for this policy. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
5. How to contact us
PDSVision Group AB
Stora Åvägen 19 B
436 34 Askim